We have conducted FLD on demonstration of IFFCO Nano urea application in Paddy in farmers field during Kharif season 2023
Identified zinc deficiency and thirps infestation.
Following advisory services are given,
Soil application of 5 kg of zinc sulphate with 20 kg sand.
Foliar spray of Azadirachtin 0.15% for thirps management
Farmers Visit to KVK
* BODs of Mazhaithuli Livestock FPCL, Pulikuthi, Chinnamanur block, visited KVK for getting technical advisories in Food Processing Sector.
* Provided need based processing technologies, packaging and labelling procedures.
OFT – Group meeting
1. Group meeting was conducted to the farmers under OFT programme. Discussed about nutrient management practices in Ground nut.
2. Explained about TNAU Groundnut rich and it's application methods to the farmers.
3. Finally distributed TNAU Groundnut rich to the beneficiaries.
Training programme on Redgram cultivation technologies
1.Government Schemes for Redgram cultivation.
2. Suitable Short duration varieties
3. Seed treatment technologies
4. Suitable Intercropping systems
5. Integrated Nutrient management practices
6. Integrated pest and disease management practices
7. e NAM
Extension Activity- Lecture delivered
Importance of IFS
Government Schemes for IFS
Components of IFS for wetland and Garden Land conditions.
Economic aspects of IFS
Explained Paady, Coconut and Grapes Based IFS models.
Scientist visit to Mango field.
Identified the wilt disease in mango.
Management: Copper oxy chloride 50 to 100g per tree.
Infected branch should be cut and apply to bordo paste or COC 5%.
Scientist visit to Newly established dairy unit
1.selection of dairy cow based on dentition and other parameters.
2.Clean milk production
4.Vaccination and deworming procedures
Extension Activity- Celebration of Rashtriya Poshan Maah
* Handled a technical session on Importance of Balanced Diet and Dietary Consumption Pattern during adolescent period.
* Awareness was created on health benefits, nutritional values and byproducts of millets as part of IYoM.
* Exhibited our Entrepreneurs Products.
1. Lecture delivered on INM practices in Maize and importance of bio fertilizers in crop growth to the farmers.
2. Explained about micro nutrient deficiency symptoms and it's corrective measures to the farmers.
3. Noticed rodent incidence as a major problem. Explained rodent control measures as a part of this program.
Scientist visit to KVK promoted Herbal Unit
Visited KVK promoted Entrepreneur Herbal Unit
• Previously, she has participated in the training entitled Development of value-added products from locally available resources using MPP Machine on 08.06.2023 at KVK Premises. As part of the training programme, demonstrated Herbal Products: Aloe vera and Neem Extracts, juice, jel, hand wash, bathing soap and shampoo. This program transformed her into an Entrepreneur.
• After program, follow up visit was made and provided handholding support to procure MPP Machine under PMFME scheme and sanctioned an amount of Rs. 151512/- and purchased from NIF-India Grassroots Innovator of Dharmveer Kamboj, Yamuna Nagar, Haryana.